- Our Printing House shall maintain security and confidentiality of the acquired personal data. All employees of our Printing House are properly trained in personal data processing.
- The Controller of the Personal Data is: Reflect Group Szymon Frieske with its registered office in Poznań at ul. Naramowicka 266 C, on the basis of the entry in the business register kept by the President of the City of Poznań under NIP (Tax Identification Number): 972-108-70-42, REGON (National Business Registry Number): 300258769. Bank account no: 25 1140 2004 0000 3802 4162 5357 (Bank: mBank).
- We collect the following personal data at our Printing House:
a) full name/business name – when you place an order, you will be asked to provide your full name/business name so that we can send you your order and be able to contact you.
b) address of the registered office – we need this address to send the ordered product.
c) phone number – it happens that we call to consult or confirm the order or propose additional options to it.
d) e-mail address – we will send you a confirmation of your order and contact you by e-mail.
e) address – information resulting from general rules of Internet connections such as IP address (and other information contained in system logs) is used by the Controller of our Printing House for technical purposes. IP addresses may also be used for statistical purposes – to gather general demographic information (e.g. about the region from which the connection is made).
- The provision of the above data is necessary in the following cases:
a) by sending a request for an offer using Ask for a Offer Form on this website
b) by placing an order with our Printing House
- Each user of our Printing House can choose whether and to what extent they want to use our services and share information about themselves. If for any reason you do not wish to share your personal data, you have the right to have it deleted or not used by our Printing House.
- We do not share any data with third parties. We also do not store sensitive data such as your credit card number or bank account number.
- If you wish to correct, complete, update, rectify or request a deletion of your personal data, please send an e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org