We provide our customers with a 360° service to save them time and money, give them a sense of trust and satisfaction and significantly support the growth of their businesses.
We work with machines from the best brands in their class. We rely on internationally recognised brands such as Kornit, Tajima, M&R or Epson. Thanks to them, we are able to produce complex and non-standard designs while guaranteeing their precise execution and reproduction.
We understand the importance of high and stable quality and, as a manufacturer, we know that this aspect cannot be underestimated. When building a brand, every company focuses on the attractiveness but also the problem-free nature of its offering. This is why we have developed the highly restrictive, in-house Reflect Quality Assurance system, which guarantees consistent adherence to the promised standards.
What is the Reflect Quality Assurance System?
- Every order goes through a 2-stage quality assurance check:
- during production
- after production
- After production and inspection, each order is labelled with a quality control label hand-written by the inspector who carried out the inspection and accepted the quality as compliant.
- We follow quality procedures during the production and inspection process:
- procedures concerning production - instructions
- procedures concerning control of finished products - control plan
- quality alerts
- statistics on errors, which are regularly analysed
- corrective actions
- preventive actions
Our Social Responsibility
When building our clothing collections, we choose sources and suppliers that ensure the greatest possible neutrality towards the environment, respecting its resources and laws. For years, we have ensured that our collection is enriched by proposals from certified sources with a fully conscious pro-environmental policy.
There are many types of ink available on the market. We opt for those that leave the smallest possible carbon footprint on the environment while still taking care to maintain the quality of the effects that can be achieved with a given ink.
The same applies to embroidery threads - we invariably ensure that we rely on the threads and their suppliers that are most concerned with the relationship between quality and environmental care.
Packaging and shipment
Packaging is closely linked to the environment - much of it is made from components derived from tree felling. We select solutions that are as independent as possible from logging and also pay attention to the extent to which their suppliers care about reforestation and ecosystem restoration.
At Reflect, we express our attitude toward environmental responsibility through our Reflect Green Practices programme.
Every day, at every stage of our business, we care about the good that is the environment around us. It's an attitude we foster within our company and encourage in new team members.
We focus on actions large and small, continuous and occasional, including:
- Education: we promote an eco-friendly attitude among our team members through posters, education and employee actions.
- Segregation: we have organised waste segregation stations at every point in our production process and offices, and we make sure that we adhere to the principles of segregation at every stage of waste generation.
- Savings: as part of our internal company policies, we remind our team members to manage water, electricity and other resources sensibly, and ensure that we switch off all equipment and power strips every time we finish work in order to save energy.
Savings also apply to food. Food items in company fridges must be labelled and consumed by the end of the week at the latest. Posters in meal areas remind people to manage food wisely to prevent food waste.
- Pro-environmental clothing: we choose for our clothing collections items that protect the environment as much as possible by being easily recyclable or biodegradable.
- Pro-environmental inks and threads: We are keen to ensure that both the prints and embroidery with which we decorate our clothes are also environmentally friendly. That is why we choose inks and threads for our prints that are friendly to human health and the environment.
- Waste management: Clothing and gadgets that cannot be handed over to the customer for various reasons are donated to people in need, e.g. Single Mother's Home, Caritas, and Children's Home
Code of conduct
As a family business, we understand and naturally apply the principles of respect for people, work and the environment, ethics and integrity in our behaviour and ambition in setting a high bar for ourselves and our actions.
The foundation of our company and team is the application of the following principles of conduct:
- Honest methods of building a commercial offer
Our business partners, i.e. customers and suppliers, are always treated with respect. When working together, we focus on fair and ethical treatment, honest offers and looking after the interests of both parties in accordance with the win-win principle.
- Fair methods of recruitment, remuneration and working standards.
We select new Reflect team members in open, transparent recruitment.
We fully accept diversity of gender, age, nationality and beliefs.
We offer to work the number of hours in full compliance with the law, and we pay overtime in accordance with current legislation.
- Decent working conditions
We ensure that working conditions, both in offices and in production, meet safety as well as sanitary requirements.
We provide our employees with unlimited access to beverages (water, coffee, milk) and fully equipped, pleasant places to eat and rest during breaks.
We foster a culture of cooperation, friendly relations and assistance through knowledge sharing and daily coaching, including at workplaces.
We run an employee initiative programme - we collect suggestions for change and improvement, and we are keen to analyse them and implement those that best serve the company and the team.
We do not prohibit employees from organising, as long as this is done peacefully and does not interfere with the normal provision of services to our customers.
- No unethical practices
We do not employ children or minors. We select business partners according to the same principle.
We do not use any violence or coercion in hiring, employee relations or time management. Our employees have the right to holidays, meal breaks and to decide whether to accept paid overtime.
The absence of discrimination of any kind is fundamental to human relations in our company in all areas and aspects.
- Full legal compliance
We fully comply with applicable laws, rules and regulations in every area of the company and team's operations.
If there are no relevant regulations in an area, we apply the principle of integrity, a clear conscience and good practice.
Who do we rely on?
When building our team, we rely on specialists in their field. As a company focused on a culture of dialogue, openness to change and flexibility in action, we want to listen to the voice of our employees.
What sets us apart is a high degree of autonomy in every position - we create space to make decisions, create solutions, solve problems and introduce optimisation.
How do we look after our team members?
As a family business, we particularly value those gestures that give a sense of community, build a positive atmosphere and emphasise the importance of each member of our team.
- Every morning, the owner of the company walks through all the rooms and greets the employees.
- Every year, we celebrate the birthday of each of our employees, regardless of seniority, by presenting a small gift. In addition, the owner personally gives wishes to every person celebrating their birthday.
- We organise a minimum of 2 team-building events each year, and each department also receives a budget for departmental team-building.
- We celebrate unusual holidays such as Smile Day and Good News Day, but also holidays such as Valentine's Day, Women's Day, Children's Day and others.
- We participate in charitable campaigns - including those submitted by our employees, e.g. Draw an Angel, Cards for Children from the Oncology Ward, and Noble Gift.
- We are open to employee initiatives, such as going out to play football, and organising a fan zone on company premises during the European Championships.
How do we develop the team?
- We take part in training and industry conferences
- We take part in postgraduate studies subsidised by the company
- We share our knowledge and experience through an internal knowledge transfer system
How do we reward team members?
- We use the Feedback Forward method, which ensures ongoing evaluation of our teams' performance
- We have bonus systems in place to reward the performance of teams and team members
- We observe the potential of our employees and use it effectively within the Reflect Group structures through internal promotions, expanding responsibilities or delegating to more responsible tasks.